Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, whatever it is you listen to music on and then write down the first 20 songs that come up. Tag 10 people that you want to do it too!"
Sjor did this, now I will too!
1) Boards of Canada - An Eagle In Your Mind
2) Velvet Underground - I’ll Be Your Mirror
3) Dragonforce - Cry For Eternity
4) The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets - Big Robot Dinosaur
5) Rush - By-Tor and the Snow Dog
6) Apoptygma Berzerk - Eclipse
7) Gorillaz - Slow Country
8) Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance (Combichrist remix)
9) Powerman 5000 - Orangizized
10) Daft Punk - Touch
11) Captain Dan and his Scurvy Crew - Hook It Up
12) Covenant - Tabula Rasa
13) VNV Nation - 4am
14) Tiger Army - What Happens?
15) Old Crow Medicine Show - Take ‘Em Away
16) Boards of Canada - Telephasic Workshop
17) Velvet Underground - Heroin
18) M-Flo - Lesson 4
19) Daft Punk - One More Time
20) The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets - Diggin’ Up The World (Acoustic)
“A heartrending experience for Aaron’s family is recorded at Leviticus 10:1-11. They must have been devastated when fire from heaven consumed Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu at the tabernacle. What a test of faith it was for Aaron and his family not to mourn their dead relatives! Are you personally proving yourself holy with regard to not associating with family members or others who have been disfellowshipped?” - Watchtower Issue Nov. 15, 2014 (don’t ask why they’re in November already)
Rumors of my death have been mostly wishful thinking from haters.
Page 1 of 183